Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Thankful Heart






I for got to mention how very THANKFUL I was to get to spend those few days with Emily Belle. We had so much fun just playing with all the toys from Target (everything they sell for babies!!) and trying on all her new clothes from Baby's R Us (everything they sell for babies!!) and all those pretty new shoes, Robeez in white and pink look great with purple socks!! We had fun swimming and visiting the wonderful "Grove Playroom for Babies" just one floor up! (We had a personal invitation from the Hostess Miss Layal Grove!) They had more to play with than a girl could see in a week!! They also served very nice treats of Gerber Puffs and soft Butter cookies!! You simply must go if you are in GT!! But do hurry, the Groves will not be there long -- Layla's going HOME very SOON!! also -- A huge THANKYOU to my wonderful husband who made my trip possible by his total dedication to our family. And, Thank you to my well-behaved younger children who were 'pretty good' for my older children as they were on babysitting duty a lot of the time I was gone. Thank you to my friends and family who kept us lifted high in prayers every day and ever mile of my trip. Let's all just hope for a replay very soon, only with one extra, very beautiful baby girl in my arms when I get off that plane the next time!! And, we hope is will be soon! (photos of all the Groves coming soon) but her's a few -

1 comment:

jobravo said...

Betsy,
It was so fun meeting you and spending time with you and your sweet Emily Belle. My little Noah still talks about you two. I am hoping and praying you are back in Guatemala in record time to pick Miss Emily up!