




So, as soon as we said our final goodbyes, we ran up to the room for a quick bath, a new frock, and some playtime with Jill and mama. She is truly beautiful in person and has a sweet little personality. She is quiet and yet pretty demanding all at the same time. When those arms go up, she wants to be held, and she means it! she loves her new toys, especially a little pink bunny, and a phone that 'Hello Baby'.

3 comments:
It's about time.
I love the photos of you with your new baby sister, Jill! I just love your sweet, proud smile! Brought tears to my eyes- I'm so glad you are with your mom for this trip!
Please give your mom & Emily Belle a hug and kiss from me! Don't forget, okay?
Love, Shana :)
Oh Jill, the love you have for your new sister just shines through in your beautiful smile, how lucky you are to have each other !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment