Hey Betsy - love seeing all of these pictures ..... it just seems like yesterday when Burt was outside of that little (and I do mean little! :)) apartment dancing to his boom box - HA! You know - Ryan told me recently he wanted to be a snowboarder when he grows up - I didn't even know he knew what that was :). I hope we can talk sometime soon - beautiful, beautiful family. Lots of love and hugs to you - Mary Lee
3 comments:
Betsy,
What beautiful pictures of your precious children!
Frances
Waiting for Rosalie!
What precious pics!!
Robyn
P.S. You've been TAGGED!! Check out my blog for details!!
Hey Betsy - love seeing all of these pictures ..... it just seems like yesterday when Burt was outside of that little (and I do mean little! :)) apartment dancing to his boom box - HA! You know - Ryan told me recently he wanted to be a snowboarder when he grows up - I didn't even know he knew what that was :). I hope we can talk sometime soon - beautiful, beautiful family.
Lots of love and hugs to you - Mary Lee
Post a Comment