Hi Betsy - WOW - short on words, long on tears ...... He is so, so good! I have tried to call you but must have the wrong number - give me a call or shoot me an e-mail with your number please - can't wait to talk to you soon! Love you - mary lee
Oh my gosh- that last photo is HYSTERICAL!!! The look on both of their faces!!! And Matthew looks like he's making an Eddie Haskell face (remember him from Dennis the Menace)? SO CUTE & funny!!!
3 comments:
I love the shadow picture!!!!!!!
How cute is that!!
Debbie
Hi Betsy - WOW - short on words, long on tears ...... He is so, so good! I have tried to call you but must have the wrong number - give me a call or shoot me an e-mail with your number please - can't wait to talk to you soon! Love you - mary lee
Oh my gosh- that last photo is HYSTERICAL!!! The look on both of their faces!!! And Matthew looks like he's making an Eddie Haskell face (remember him from Dennis the Menace)? SO CUTE & funny!!!
Post a Comment