Thank you to my parents for making every 'little girl' Christmas magical for my sister and me, but never letting us loose sight of why we were celebrating! And, for making 'Christmas' happen throughout the entire year for us and our children by giving of yourselves to our special families! We love you!
ps- Jan and I would give anything for another ride down Siena Vista with our coats on and the windows down! I can close my eyes and imagine being there right now. And, thank you for all those rides to see the big world, getting a little bag of hot cashews for us, and those Krispy Kremes! awe... so good!
You have to mute the Playlist Music (hit ll at the top) on the sidebar to hear this, but from my heart...to those I love, this is what Christmas is really all about.
( I'll keep posting, but will keep this favorite at the top of the blog through out December.)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh aunt betsy thus is soooo cute
love, katie
Post a Comment