Saturday, January 17, 2009

08' left-overs...on the way

I have been so short on time, so short on space left on my computer, and so busy trying to just 'get it all done' everyday, that I have not posted like I wanted to this year. I still have SO many great photos to share of our family. I have missed birthdays, and play-days, and fun times together. The pictures are here in the PC, but being a 'toddler ref' is a full time job. Matt and Emily are now 'partners in crime', and they know how to keep mom from ever sitting down! I will do my best to get all the 'missed' days on here very soon!
This has honestly been one of the hardest years our family has ever been through, but we are thankful for the blessings God has placed upon our special family. There have been many days that we did not welcome or understand His will and purpose, but by hanging on to Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.... We know that the lessons in love, endurance, and perseverance have been woven into the tapestry of this family forever, and we are more thankful than ever before,... for each other, and for each day together!
We love you all, and hope you have a wonderful 2009'

Betsy

No comments: