Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moments with Matt

Matthew overheard Leslie and I talking about the coyote's in our area....(there has been concern) and he can get a little worried about things...well, honestly, he is a total spook! so he said "Mama, do coyote's bite?"  I said, "Yes Matthew, they can bite, but mom and dad will keep you safe." Then he asked me if they can get into our house.... of course, I assured him they can not!  I could see his little mind thinkingthinking.... "I don't even know what a coyote looks like Mama, can you show me one on the Internet?"  I said "Sure Matthew."  Then he replied with "Just find me one on YouTube!"  hmmm, now I have a 5 yr. old giving me directions on web-searching....I guess BOOKS are OVER!  Can you say...World Book Encyclopedia,... or Encyclopedia Britannica.... come on now... we've all been sent to the shelf!  and our parents would have already asked us what letter coyote starts with! ...you know it's true!  but not our kiddo's.... You-Tube is now a trusted source of info... whew~  what have we come to!? lol~

Also, here is my sweet boy 'juuust' waking up.  He's so sweet in the mornings and I love that 'puppy breath'!  That's his favorite thing to sleep with now in the back ground.  Again....hmmm, I guess teddy bears are another thing that is OVER...  lol~  The dragon's name is Toothless, and as you can clearly see, he is not toothless, but Matthew is... so I guess that name was on his mind.  5 yr. olds are SO funny! 

betsy

No comments: