Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More of Burt and John's dorm room - if you can take it!







Here are a few more shots of Burt and John's dorm room, for the brave at heart. We hear that they are both still alive and actually made it through the first day of school. So this must mean they found food and the right buildings for their classes. They also located the student rec. center and worked out (tone and buff are important at college you know). Leslie just wants Burt's brain muscle in use, as in- take notes and study! Burt tells us that their room looks great compared to the other rooms on the hall. "Mom, yall did a good job, our room is the best one!" Well, I am sorry all the guys can't have Betsy and Cammie for moms!! I think our importance meter just went up a notch or two! I have always heard absences makes the heart grow fonder! Now here is the kicker, or 'how dumb are you Betsy?'...I asked Burt if he had been to the laundry room in the basement of Sims Hall to get his scrubs washed for work yet? Now, before I tell you what he said, you should know that 'I' have been staying up very late (11:30) and getting up very early (5:30) just to be sure Burton does have clean clothes for work. (what a nice mom) I mean stressing over this for him! So, he tells me "Nahh, I can just where them dirty"!
So, it seems that I was the fool who lost sleep just so he could be clean and tidy!Anyway, here are a few more shots...one is John and his mom Cammie showing off the micro/fridge that's going to make their room popular, one of Matthew getting caught on purpose in Burt's clothes hamper, one of Jill and Hannah checking out the stuff on Burt's desk, with him telling them not to touch anything!! and one pretty cool image of Burt playing his guitar, which is the sound I have missed the most around this house these past few days. I'll keep everyone posted on his college adventure, or, 'higher formal education experience' as they say!

2 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

Oh that boys mother looks YOUNG - like late 20's young.

Your kids are sweety pies!!!! Love them!!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Is that my Miss Betsy Emanuelle... with kids in College ? Oh My !
God Bless~
Julie