Thursday, September 20, 2007
Foster Mom Thankfulness
I forgot to say in the last post, that the first photo is of Emily Belle's foster mom. This was the first few minutes we met and exchanged info on Miss Em, and it was easy to see how much she loved this baby! She packed a bag fit for a queen with everything she might possibly have needed and everything I might have forgotten to bring. She was a sweet and quiet lady who just smiled a lot. She had a humble spirit. She didn't understand English, but I was able to tell her through a translator how very much I appreciated her fine care of Emily Belle. She seemed very happy to meet me and seemed to appreciate me wanting to be her forever mom. It was a pleasure to meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Praying God is preparing this dear lady's heart... May she know how grateful you are that she held your daughter in her loving arms until she was able to place her in yours... what a true blessing she is !
God Bless~
Julie
So happy you have a great foster mother....I will be even happier when Emily Belle is with you, her mother!!!! Hope you hear good news soon!
Thinking of you... I lost your e-mail but have been praying you would get some news soon
Ashley Jones
Post a Comment