




I am sure I did not spell this right, but it was a great restaurant that our friends the Websters took us to. It was great fun and great food!! The girls, Anna and Emily both came alive when some of that 'real' Guatemalan food was placed on the table. They knew what it was and loved it! We had a good time, the place was very unique and very authentic Guatemalan!! Another injection of culture for Jill's Guatemalan field trip! It had been a really long day and after one more bath, Miss Emily Belle was lights out! It was a good day to go to the U.S. Embassy, spend a lazy afternoon by the pool, and enjoy good food and friends...and tomorrow...the visa arrives!

1 comment:
Sounds like you all had such a great time... I would loved to have eaten at Cacal's sound like quite and experience and quite yummy !
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment