




Christmas morning at our house is usually a blast and this year was no different. Everyone but Jill was awake and down stairs to see what Santa brought! Jill was down stairs, but was not awake until she saw a camera with her name on it! I am not sure she was good enough to find that under the tree! Matt and Emily loved all their toys, Lee loved her camera, Hannah just loves fingernail polish. Jack was thrilled to find Guitar Hero (big surprise) and Bo got a nano, another big shock!
Leslie and I do not exchange gifts but I did get one great thing to help with my blog, but as you can see, it is still in the box. A printer/scanner...sort of thing! I have been good this year and I loved my big box to!

1 comment:
I love Emily's sweet smile, it seems like forever since I saw a picture of her!
Post a Comment