




Burt was noticeably not home for Christmas, and he was truly missed by all of us, especially me! I cried from about 5am until 8am or so, and then I just got over it. I called him on the phone while he was driving through the canyons to work...work! I could not believe my beloved child was two thousand miles away, in two degrees and diving to work on Christmas day. He did miss us and he did wish to be home, but only for the day, his brain is focused on the real deal snow and just about nothing else! Here are a few more pics, no warm and cozy one of Burt though! I will mention how thankful I was to know that he did get to spend time with a family Christmas afternoon. A childhood friend of my mother and Aunt Sallie, has a ranch just out side of Salt Lake, and she was kind enough to invite him to join her family for dinner. They are a large crew with adopted kids and grandchildren, so Burt was right at home. That afternoon, my heart was thanking the Wakefield family, especially the mom!

2 comments:
They look like a bunch of happy campers!
Do you think everyone recieved enough gifts???Lol!! Emily looks like she is buried in them on the one picture!! What a lucky little girl to have found a family like the E family!
Post a Comment