Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mildred's Story...

Mildred's Story-1
Mildred's Story-2
Mildred's Story-3
Mildred's Story-4

...edited - due to recent interest in these articles, I will let you know that they are available for anyone to read on guatadopt.com. If you are a member, the above links should take you right to the story, if you are not a member, you will need to join to read them in the archives. The dates are as follows -
story1 -from the Prensa Libra 11-25-07
story2 -from the Prensa Libra 2-4-08
story3 -from the LaHora 2-26-08
story4 -from the Prensa Libra 2-26-08

3 comments:

Katie said...

I read this story online just last night .. .WOW !!

Mama Bunny said...

Pretty craptastic agency. I hope they get shut down.

Debbie said...

I was so glad to see the girls got back with their mother! I'm sorry your heart got broken in the process. I am praying for you and them.

Debbie