Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home safe and sound, no surgery yet ~

Burton update -
Made it home last night
did not go to the ER (was in no shape to)
the day of travel was more than hard on him
wanted to just get to his bed and rest
will see what the pain level is today
wants to try to wait and see the hand specialist on Monday
not sure if he can tolerate the pain until then
hugged me for 10 minutes when he got here!
I've never seen him hurt so badly
I've never been so glad to see him, ever!
saying prayers of gratitude this morning for safe travel home, a good friend named John who held him up all day yesterday, and for frequent flyer tickets available fast!
will update again, when we know what or when!
will just enjoy the face and touch of my kid today~ so happy to be able to look into his eyes again! so happy!

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Glad you made it home safely Burt ! I will be praying for you.. and hope you are better soon !
God Bless-
Julie

Debbie said...

OH I am praying for him!!! I hope he can hold off until the specialist! But if he can't I pray the surgeon does a fantastic beyond his abilities!!!

Visit our blog.....

Debbie

jobravo said...

Betsy,
I am so glad to see him home with his mom where she can take care of him. Even at his age he needs you more than he will ever admit!!
Jolene