
Well this tonsil thing has proven to be just a beast in my house that will NOT leave!! Poor Matt is still just about as miserable as one brave little man can possibly be. He is in so much pain and we are really trying to keep him comfortable, but no 3 year old is a match for this kind of worry! We took him to a different Dr. today and found out that he has a terrible thrush infection in his very sore 'froat'! He gave us an Rx for a mix of 4 drugs all in one that should begin to help, but we know this is a serious set back for him and we need to pray that this stuff will not spread any place else and cause more complications for him. If the new meds work, he should start to feel a lot better in 3 or 4 more days. If this had not happened, he might be a lot better right now! So, back to the store...more Popsicles, sports drinks, yogurt and ice cream...and he wants NONE of it. He just can not swallow anything. (But we are going to keep trying.) Even the meds are just so hard for him to take... this is breaking my heart. Thank God for the help of all my other children with the very demanding Miss Emily Belle, the house, and the cooking of the pre-packaged food that we eat when there is no time to spend in the kitchen. (plus we love it!) And, I am not sure any of us can take another episode of Kipper!!, Matt's fav!! We have seen Kipper in every situation possible for a happy little dog from the English country side...I am not sure I can sing that song even ONE MORE TIME!! But, you know I will, if that what he wants to watch...we all just want him to rest and get well soon! We are actually missing his mischief! More later, when he feels better!! Thanks for the prayers and phone calls ~

3 comments:
Poor baby. I'm glad you took him somewhere else. You KNEW there was something more wrong.. glad you now have the medication to make him feel better.
xoxo
Poor baby!!!!!
I hate that for him!!! I hope he gets better soon!!!
Debbie
Oh Betsy,
I feel for you and your little guy. He is such a tiny thing and can't afford to go without eating for too long. I know you are taking such great care of him!
Take care
Jolene
Post a Comment