Friday, April 11, 2008

Tonsil update for Mattie






He is still miserable-
He wants his tonsils back in!
He told Leslie that the Dr. did NOT do a
good job, because his 'froat' still hurts!
He hates his medicine-
He doesn't even want Popsicles!!
that means he REALLY feels terrible.
He wants to go outside, but of course...
feels like coming right back in.
We knew this would be tough for him,
but we know he's going to feel better soon,
tonsil free!!
We hope our brave little man feels better in just
a few more days!!

5 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

aww.. poor little honey. this pain can't go away quick enough for him!

Carrigan Family said...

Hi Betsy - I remember aaaalllll too well Addie having her tonsils out - wouldn't drink or eat popsicles either. She seemed to do a little better when we sorta softened them in the microwave and then smushed them up with a fork sorta like a slushy - you've probably already tried that but just in case you haven't, it might be worth a try. I would love to say that having her T&A's removed has made a difference, but we still live with strep all the time - that was a nightmare when Ryan was on chemo - she always had it when he had no white blood cells to fight anything off with - God was good though - Ryan never once came down with it!!
Sweet boy and sweet momma will be in my prayers - I know there is not much sleeping going on at night right now for you guys.

Mama Bunny said...

Ok, I don't know if the pics just didn't show up for me or if you just put them on but I love these. In the one it looks like she is screaming "Mama he is touching meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" lol :)

jobravo said...

That sweet little boy is taking such good care of his sister. They are so precious together. Even the one where she has the LEAVE ME alone look on her face. Give Matty a big hug from me.
Jolene

Debbie said...

I remember these pains from my own tonsils out!!! I hope he feels better SOON!!!!!!

God bless him!!!
Debbie