Friday, April 11, 2008

07' leftovers ~







There are a few left over pics from 07' that never made it on the blog because the blog mommy just didn't have time to post them, but I will find time over the next few weeks to stick them on here under this heading. The blog mommy is reclaiming her life from the adoption process, and adjustment period for Miss Emily, and is really enjoying her days with her children. We missed a few birthdays and lots of fun days, and that darn woodpecker who is in love with my deck!

1 comment:

Shana said...

All the pictures are great, but I LOVE to see photos of Miss Hannah! She is so beautiful and so very special! She's such a happy, sweet spirit (I feel like I know her through you)! Please give her a special hug from me & Sophie Lu!