



Emily has been tagged ~ here ya go-
1,She is incredible, just SO sweet and funny, almost all the time.
2,She is tough, but sensitive, and can pull you in with her eyes.
3,She loves tomato's and Popsicles the most, she hates ham and rice.
4,She loves to repeat every word you say, but in baby talk, it is SO cute!
5,She loves music and dancing, she loves me singing her lullabies.
6,She is a cat chaser, she lives to grab those tails.
7,She hates her Graco pack-n-play, and she hates road trips to the beach!
8,She loves her family! all of us, but does try to avoid Matt if possible! They are growing fond each other, I am happy to report now! He loves her, she hates to be controlled by him. I see the best of playmates by the summer!
9,She hates to be put down, would just stay in your arms all day long!
10,She loves to drink from a straw! she LOVES coke! That's my girl!
Again, we have her birth mom and foster family to thank for this sweet personality she has now! She is such a love!! We live in total awe of her everyday!

3 comments:
I just love her sweet face and smile! Melts my heart.
She is so cute and it is fun to learn facts about the kiddos that get tagged!!
Debbie
Little miss Emily, YOU are just as bright as sunshine and I love your pretty smile! I can't wait to see you in person.
Jolene
Post a Comment