






Happy Anniversary my love, thank you for making our lives together so much fun and so wonderful (most all of the time)! We had fun from that very first day, and our first year together. But, just like our lives... the trips were pretty extreme from the beach to the mountains. (I guess we've sort of kept that extreme theme going!) As you can see, my house keeping skills aren't much better now than they were on our first camping trip. ~skip to now~ I loved the night you took me to see the Eagles on their Farewell Tour... it was unexpected magic in every way, (just like our lives together! lol) I hope you surprise me again sometime! It was hard to choose a song for us from that night..."Love Will (has certainly) Keep Us Alive"...but, "I Can't Tell You Why". I am so glad we are still just you and me, but how we've worked so well for so long...is amazing!, just the miracle of us...from deep and committed love that we are so lucky to have found! We know it was not by chance, but of God! He had huge plans for us! - And, thank you for every gift you have ever given me, especially the 8 special ones... those are my favorites...all of them, each of them! I love them beyond words! We are very blessed! I love you, Betsy...

2 comments:
Betsy,
What a beautiful Love Story!! And I have to say I cried a few tears listening to the Eagles! Brings back alot of 70's memories....Congratulations on 28 wonderful years.
Jolene
Congratulations, Aunt Betsy and Uncle Leslie... Miss you all!! Love, Alicia
Post a Comment