Sunday, July 20, 2008

One year ago, at this exact moment...



I met this sweet little face for the very first time. It was magic for me! Emily Belle was a dream come true, and the most wonderful baby girl. I knew I was blessed. I knew she was mine and I was hers, and this was as right as rain. I was so thankful, after 2 years of not knowing if I could ever be the mother of a child from Guatemala, it was actually happening right there in the lobby of the Crown Plaza Hotel in Guatemala City. I was so happy to finally hold her in my arms! So happy to finally know her. I loved her so much at that moment. I love her even more, now,(if that is possible), and will forever! She is so adored by her family. We will always be thankful for the love shown by a kind woman named Juana, when she made the decision for her baby girl to have another family. We are so grateful to God, that He choose us! We pray everyday for her birth mom, and hope she some how knows in her heart, that her little Lady Diana De Los Angeles Garcia Realegeno, is safe and warm in our arms, and she is deeply adored and loved beyond words, and her life is wonderful! "Thank you Heavenly Father, for sweet, little Emily Belle. Thank you"

No comments: