Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Important !

I have taken the letter to my 'Sister in Christ' down, and I trust she read it.
I hope she will take time to learn the truth,

and I pray that her heart will be changed by it.

I'll leave these verses up because they are ones to live by:

My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation: He is my defence; I shall not be moved.
Psalms 62:5-6

Do not show partiality in judging; hear both small and great alike. Do not be afraid of any man, for judgment belongs to God. Bring me any case too hard for you, and I will hear it.
Deuteronomy 1:17

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Amen, I agree, verses to live by!!

Debbie

Beth said...

Betsy,

I think perhaps you may have been addressing my dear friend Susannah with your letter. I want to let you know that none of us saw the letter. A friend noticed this post but we hadn't seen the other. If you would like, you could repost it.

Thank you,

Beth Embry