Saturday, October 11, 2008

BIG news at our house!

















Emily Belle ~

~is on her game!
~is in the girls club!
~is ready for a Disney cruise!
~is the smartest 2 year old I've had so far!
~loves to flush!
~loves to get m & m's after 'the event'
~has just saved her daddy $100.00 a month...whoo hoo!
~IS A BIG KID NOW!
(I don't want -T M I- here, but EBE has both #'s in this potty game covered!! "Good Girl Emy"!)

and a very special THANK YOU to our sweet friend Madeline and her Mommy for sending Emily these darling panties! She loves ponies!

4 comments:

Mama Bunny said...

LOL! This is such a funny post. Love it. So proud of you EmyBelle!

Lesley said...

AWESOME!!!! Way to go Emily Belle!!!

Davis Family said...

Wow! What a good girl! I am so impressed ( & a bit jealous! lol!).
What age did you start teaching her? I should start Elsa soon:-)

~Deena

Shana said...

Emily Belle... WOW OH WOWWWW!!!!

I'm soooo proud of you, beautiful girl! Now, come show my kids the secret!!!

Love, Miss Shana :)