Monday, October 13, 2008

Thank you Leslie...did I tell you, I LOVED them!!

















You have to mute my play list first,... but the song on the video is great!....and very special to me! Hearing this,...seeing them do this song live....no words to describe it....will make you want to melt and float away!

My Sweetheart Leslie, not only got me some beautiful mum's for our yard, (last post on the flowers, I promise!)...He also treated me to a night out to see my FAVORITE musicians ever! THE EAGLES!!! again!!! We saw them a few years ago and they were GREAT! It was THE most fun EVER!! really!! It was almost magical for me the first time, and this night was just the same, just as wonderful to see the Long Road Out of Eden Tour! We were lucky enough to have our good friends Tim and Maurene with is, along with Burt, Chris, Lee and Ben. I wanted Burt (my guitar player) to see Joe Walsh play in person.... He is a phenom...there is no one else like him! He is crazy over his guitar! I wanted Lee to hear them sing LIVE! Glenn Fry is incredible, Don Henley is one of a kind, and Timothy B. Schmit.....is MY favorite! I'm sorry, if he calls, I'm gone! No one sings like The Eagles!
I love them!

Now we have to find another concert and get my Jilly there! She is my 70's child, heart and soul. She loves my HS music! I know she'd appreciate the special chance to see them. Jill, we are working on that!

(One foot note here... We missed our good friends Michael and Carolyn! "Next time, yall have got to be here! I'm giving you more notice, and we're going to save you some seats!")

No comments: