Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?



What is wrong with this picture?? I'll tell you....85,ooo people in a stadium screaming and crying for this man, who believes it's OK to murder an unborn baby! Have ALL of these people lost any sense of moral obligation to human life? I have heard several say, "well, I am pro life, but for Obama"!! I am sorry, but isn't that an oxymoron? You can't be pro life and for Obama.

Can we really afford for the leader of the free world to place so LITTLE value on life? If he believes a woman has a choice to end the life of her unborn child, yet claims to be a Christian, to believe in God, and live by the scripture in the Bible...then what?,... am I just missing something here? or are some pages missing from the Bibles in Rev. Rights's church pews? unbelievable!

In an Obama/Biden administration, my family might not not exist in it's present state. Anyone who knows me, knows what I mean by that statement! "Thank you God for my special family, for the existence of it, for the ties that bind us, and for the life of all members of our precious, and purposeful inheritance!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here you go Again!...and Again! you're gonna blow, but if you do I won't be far behind. I told you I swore off the political media but now I'm getting it on your sweet Blog...add more flowers and babies. Everything goes down better with that. I do support you and I support your well being, so know where to draw the line...maybe take in a Barry Manilow concert. I would express my opions in detail but I may be under surveilance by the "Man". I will try to reach you on a secure phone line sometime. Remember..........
babies, flowers & Fall foilage!

Destin Friend

Carrigan Family said...

As Rob says - his followers are sheeple - they don't even know why they support him. It is very scary - but most American's don't do any homework - they can't see he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I have to remind myself over and over - at the end of the day on 11/4 - the ONE true KING will still be on His throne and one day He will stand upon this earth. I remember on 9/11 - of course, I was like everybody else - in shock, disbelief - scared. Later the thought came to me - we are no better than the ones who did this to us - everyday the blood of these precious babies covers our land - we think we are so much above these terrorists - yet we make it LEGAL to kill our young - their Creator will call us to answer for this - okay - I gotta go or I will not be able to stop - I'm on strict bedrest for High bloodpressure right now as well - so this is not doing it any good :). We will have this little one on 10/31 - just in time to go trick or treat :). Love you guys!
Mary Lee