
We had a great Christmas Holiday together this year. It was a wonderful time to visit with family and friends. The children enjoyed the entire season and Santa was good to all of them. I tried a little harder not to be the holiday grump that I usually am. The children did a great job of decorating our house and making things festive. We enjoyed a special church service on Christmas Eve, and Leslie and his mom prepared a delicious lunch on Christmas Day.
I'll post some pics from our holidays and updates on the children in the next few days. Also... tons of 08' left overs that need to be posted. I have missed several B'days, our beach vacation, and lots of funny and cute pictures on the adventures of Matthew and Emily Belle. As every knows...TIME is my greatest enemy... I NEVER seem to have enough each day to do all the things I want to do. Posting on this blog to archive our lives for the children, is important to me, but not to the needy little people in my house!! They can be very demanding you know!! But, I know these days while they are small will be gone SO quickly, and I hate to miss a minute of them. More posting soon!!
hugs to all of you, Betsy

2 comments:
Hi aunt betsy i had a GREAT christmas
love you
katie
Tell Leslie he needs to take the kids (all of them) out for a few hours so you can share ALL of these supposed pictures and video clips ;) I'm starting to wonder if you've come down with "sue-syndrome" ;)
Post a Comment