Saturday, January 3, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas 08'

Jillian: makes a pretty cute 'Santa Helper', but she doesn't do much!

Lee: puts her touch of perfection on our tree....she made it beautiful

Burt: lifts Emily Belle high to the top!
Emily: steals a few balls for the tree, while Ben's not looking

Matt: "OK, I can get this one too!"
Matthew: "I can reach it mom"

Our friend Ben: helping Matt and Emily get ready for tree decorating
The kids: Tired of mom working on Christmas music for the blog!

We had a good time getting into the Holiday Spirit this year. I was less of a Grinch, we got our tree early, and the kids helped decorate the living room for all of to enjoy! Jill made Christmas candy, and Lee made things look perfect!
(and NO, I can not figure out how to get the words to stay right under the photos!! anyone who wants to tell me how... please chime in here!)

Betsy




No comments: