Saturday, January 3, 2009

A visit with Santa






















You know you either have too many kids,... or are getting too old to even have kids,...when your older kids take your younger kids to see Santa Clause! Lee and Jill took Matt, Emily, and Hannah to see Santa for us this year. They had a great time and Matt told him he only wanted one thing!..."I want a Hyper-Speed bike, and that's all I want, you can give the other kids all my other toys!" ...."Wow, OK Matthew, that is very nice of you to let me give away your other toys", Santa replied. Hannah opted out of a photo with Santa, telling Lee '12 yr. olds don't do that'. But Santa did talk to her very sweetly about her special name and what a wonderful woman Hannah was in the Bible. Emily Belle, on the other hand, was not interested, what so ever, in a conversation with Santa! Jill stepped in and saved the photo session... just so we'll have the memory for her. I noticed Santa has a cane, and looks pretty old, I hope Jill didn't really sit all the way down on poor Santa's knee!

No comments: