
"THANKS BE TO GOD FOR HIS INDESCRIBABLE GIFTS."
2nd Corinthians 9:15
That's Right....wonderful news to share today!! Miss Emily Belle Emanuel is finally out of PGN!!! We are totally thrilled to have this behind us now. We can move into the next stage of this process for little Emily Belle. We found out on September 21st that she was signed out of PGN, but it has taken the agency to a few days to confirm everything and send us the 'BEAUTIFUL' document with our name at the top and Lady Diana de Los Angeles Garcia Realegeno in the middle, very important signatures at the bottom! Those signatures say that she can come home! Now we have to wait for the attorney in Guatemala to start the proper steps with the US Embassy to get her passport, visa, DNA, medical visit....and a few other things that add up to what is known as our PINK appointment! Once that has appointment has been issued, Jill and I can get ready to travel to Guatemala City to pick her up! These are exciting days that we never thought would really happen for her. We need to get some 'baby stuff'...like a high chair, car seat, very cute girl cloths, leather shoes, and lots bows!!! We have a few weeks to get ready for her arrival and a ton of things to do! A trip to Babies R Us is on the list for this week!! Next week, start baby proofing the house (again)! The week after that, pack for the trip and gather all the documents that I'll need while there. We have to also gather the rest of the funds needed to finalize her adoption in Guatemala. That part, I wish we didn't even have to do, but it is the reality of adoptions and must be done. Keep us in your prayers as we finish these steps, make reservations, and figure out how to finalize everything in a few short weeks. We hope the PINK appointment will come in a speedy fashion! That would be a nice gift after all that we have been through waiting to finally bring (a) our child home from Guatemala! We'll keep everyone posted as things progress towards that wonderful day when Emily Belle Emanuel is placed in her moms arms forever! We are very thankful for this true miracle, and with each month that passes, we can see more and more of just how much of a MIRACLE the adoption of this precious child really is!
Many Thanks to all of you for your prayers and cares!
Betsy

6 comments:
SO HAPPY to see you're OUT! I'm especially excited to read the news that you were actually out on 9/21! How great! (that makes 8 weeks... today we're in for 8 weeks, so now I'm getting very hopeful for us too!)
Can't wait to hear there's pink! I also just read about birthday in a bag! Sounds like a lot of fun! This girl's going to love her family!!!!!!!!
Congratulations again!
Hey Betsy - I am so happy for you all!! Can't wait to meet this sweet girl. I love you and your family!!
HOW WODERFUL!! GOD IS GOOD!
Congratulations Betsy and Family!!! I know it has been a long and difficult road. I am so happy for you!!
Frances
Waiting on Rosalie
Dear Betsy,
Please post more pictures.
Love,
Ashley Maaaaaaaaacman
PRAISING God and REJOICING in Your Good News... Emily Belle is OUT of PGN... I am over the moon happy for you my dear friend. It has been such a pleasure taking this journey with you, and I pray there are many mroe years to come.
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment