Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday - Jill seems better, and help is on the way!


Pic - Jillian and her cousin Sam just 12 days ago! Jill rested well last night, thank goodness, and has had a better day today. She is still hurting, but seems to be handling things a lot better. She had a quick visit from a friend who brought some cool treats on such a hot day, which made her smile! We will be back at Vanderbilt tomorrow for an evaluation on her progress and some more testing to help us better understand if she is getting better. We really want to see the bleeding in her belly... gone! If I had a CT scanner here at the house, I'd have her in it so I could KNOW my sweetie is healing! I just feel like she is going to keep going on this 'getting better' path! We also need to re-evaluate her pain and nausea management with the Dr.s who treated her last week. They were great and I am sure they can help her keep going on this road to recovery! Thanks again for your continued prayers and support! My mom is driving here today to lend a hand with our girl. She can help with Jillian and allow me to get back to being a mother, wife, maid, cook, Dr., teacher, referee, laundry specialist, professional dog walker, and the list goes on....! So let's just hope for more good news this week. Thank you again for praying for our family and all your support.

hugs to you all,
Betsy

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Betsy - so glad to know Jill is home and on the road to recovery.

Also, it's a bit strange to rethink last summer and those first forever moments with our little ones!

I pray your family has health and wellness!
Sharon