Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Update on Jillian
Jill's levels are slowly creeping up, which is a good sign. This means her liver is doing its job and repairing itself. She is not handling the morphine well, and is in a lot of pain. Please continue praying for her. More updates coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Betsy,
We love you and all your family and are praying for all of you. We know God is the great physician and that is what is needed right now. Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted on this blog. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Love and prayers,
Terri Ruth and family
Jill, We are Praying for you daily!
You are a wonderful young lady and will pull through this!!
Scott W.
Thank you so much for allowing Grant and Josh to visit with Jill in ICU on Monday. I think it did them all a lot of good. I pray Jill improves without any invasive surgery. It's hard to believe two homeschoolers have been in that hospital this year with very similar injuries. Both are such sweet kids.
Susan Richardson,
Grant's mom
Oh my goodness.....I just read all about Jillian! I AM PRAYING!!!!!!
I will certainly be praying for Jill's complete recovery.
Mary Martin Butler
Betsy & Leslie:
I am so glad to here that Jill is doing a little better, I know that God has his healing hands on her during this trying time. You must know that our thoughts and prays are with your entire family during this time of difficulty. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Call me when you get a chance.
Paying for Jill's full recovery. Love ya,
Eddie, Karin and Douglas
Post a Comment