Thursday, June 10, 2010

Two Sweet Girls~


  So, we are all dressed and ready to leave for the big graduation, and I have some time to play around with my exposures on the new camera.... of course, some of these are not so great, but at least Hannah and Emily Belle were good sports about posing for me.  Emily is really 'into' having her picture made as you can see!  " Oh, you want me to stand here?smile?,... nooo problem"!!  
   Hannah,... not so much... but I was glad she let me 'grab' her smile,...she is growing up so fast,.... such a pretty young lady now,... where did my baby girl go?  I guess I could say the same thing about Miss Emily Belle ~ They are both looking all grown up!  I am amazed to see these (now) inseparable sisters, from such different places in the world,... so happy, so beautiful,...so sweet.
betsy

No comments: